Monday, April 2, 2012

April 1st 2012

Well another Birthday has arrived and I am 38 years old this year. This means I have been a mom for almost 8 years, I have been a nurse for 16 years and I graduated from Peoria Notre Dame high school 20 years ago.
I has been a wild ride and I was treated like royalty this birthday. Harry and I went to St.Louis on Saturday the 31st for an over night. Kayleigh stayed with the girls and they had a very busy but fun weekend. Harry and I arrived and after washing the car and filling it up we took Sue's car out of the garage for a joy ride. We went to Mcqurk's for lunch and enjoyed the beautiful weather sitting out on the patio. We got back in the car, put the top down and heading out to the Galleria to do some birthday shopping. We found some new stuff for me at Banana Republic and Harry did an excellent job or waiting for me to try things on and help me find the right outfits! Next on the agenda was Plaza Frontenac to do some shopping there and we found some stuff at J Crew. We headed back to Sue's to change then walked to the Central West End for drinks and dinner. We enjoyed italian food at Bar Italia, then got some Fro yo (frozen yogurt), then found outside seating available at the Sub-zero Vodka bar and sat there the rest of the night enjoying vodka drinks. It was a wonderful way to celebrate my birthday.
Sunday we had coffee and walked the Central West End and headed home to see the girls. The entire afternoon was spent in the Cheng's back yard playing under the sprinkler and relaxing in the beautiful weather. I actually got sunburnt.
Dinner was Firehouse Pizza with Dad and Sarah joining us.
What a delightful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.