Well it finally happened, Sydney was invited to a sleepover at one of her friends house. She was invited to Molly I's house to spend the night with 6 girls. They spent the night doing crafts, dancing and telling stories. I didn't sleep well at all because I was worried about her all night. She was so tired today but they did get to bed at 1115 and woke up a little after 7. I think tomorrow will be bad but at least she will be at school for most of it.
Julia sure missed Sydney while she was gone and it was weird with just one child to get ready in the morning. We missed her but I am also so proud of her to go and have fun with her friends. I think there will be many more sleepovers in her future.
While Sydney was away we had Dad and Margie over for dinner last night. Dad needed to get out of the house after his TURP procedure last Tuesday and some complications that landed him in the ER on Wednesday night. He is doing much better now but this little episode in his health really took a tole on him and he was upset by the complications he had. It was a nice dinner of steaks on the grill and it was fun.
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.